This is how to live your life

First time I knew this video from gathering PPSDMS, and from the beginning, I knew that this video can be very popular in my dormitory. I love this song so much, although without the voice of Taylor Swift but this love story song can be more romantic but I love those sentences more. They can teach me how to live my life with extraordinary way, hope it also can inspire you all guys. Happy watching!



Trust in God
but lock your car

If u see someone without a smile
give them one of yours

When you lose,
don't lose the lesson


Never interrupt when someone is complementing you
just take a deep breath and say
"Thanks. Please tell me more."


Live life with passion
and inspire people to do the same

Never complain

Big changes always started from the small step

Comments